Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Juliet Greenwood's personal secretary chooses the winner of We That Are Left

Thank you to everyone who posted a comment about Juliet Greenwood's new novel on my blog.

As you can see, Juliet's personal secretary Phoebe was involved in the final decision. This is how she set about making her choice:


Hmmm - all those comments look good to me, says Phoebe:


But there can be only one winner:



Juliet says:

I loved all the comments on the blog. Thank you to everyone. I found it really hard to make a decision, so in the end I asked Phoebe to make the final choice. Here she is, the author’s secretary, taking her job very seriously. And the winner is – Rosemary Anne Smith!
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to everyone who left a comment. I was in agony, I wanted to give you all a book! Thank you. It's been great hearing them all. There's so much of a resonance about WW1, even after all this time.

    Thank you to Margaret for the lovely interview and hosting the giveaway, and thank you to Phoebe, who has a bonio awaiting her to reward her for her labours.

    Enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete