Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Shaz's Book Blog: Christmas Shorts with... Margaret James

Shaz's Book Blog: Christmas Shorts with... Margaret James: Today's Christmas Shorts guest is Margaret James, author of thirteen  novels to date including The Silver Locket , The Golden Chain and T...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for inviting me to be a guest on your blog, Sharon - I enjoyed talking to you! Thank you also for the link to Mr Smooth himself, Dean Martin, singing my favourite Christmas song - Walking in a Winter Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job ! Booty Shorts

    ReplyDelete