Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Book of the Month - February 2012


My Book of the Month for February is one to lighten and brighten these cold and dreary winter days.

Janey Fraser's warm-hearted novel The Playgroup is about a group of people involved in running - you guessed it - a playgroup, and the tensions and issues which arise.

Janey told me:

"When my children were at playgroup, they over-fed the goldfish (the latter were rescued in time); cut someone's hair with play scissors; got there late (that was my fault); got picked up late (ditto). Their scrapes and mine inspired me to write The Playgroup."

She's having a launch party at the Torbay Bookshop in Paignton on 7 March at 6 o'clock, and everyone is welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment