Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lots of chocolate and also some money to be won, hurrah!

If you have a gorgeous husband, boyfriend, partner, or you just think your best friend is adorable and also hero material, now is the time to enter him in this competition, and win lots of chocolate and some money for both of you!

Just go to this link and click away. You'll need a photograph so the rest of the world can vote for your favourite man. It will only take you a minute or two, so have a go, yes? If your man wins, it could be the start of something big for him, perhaps...

www.martynmayfair.choc-lit.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment