Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Book of the Month - June 2011


My Book of the Month for June is Pamela Cory's lovely novel which evokes the golden days of Las Vegas, when Frank Sinatra and the rest of the Rat Pack made it the place to be - to make your name and to become a legend yourself.

Texan beauty Hassie Calhoun wants to be a legend. A beautiful girl with the voice of an angel, she leaves her home town and makes her way to Las Vegas, where she meets people who will use her, want her, abuse her - and love her, too.

A charming story about a girl growing up into womanhood and finding her place in life, this is a great summer read and comes highly recommended by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment