Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Booksigning in Abergavenny


Where on earth is Abergavenny, I hear almost everyone ask. Well, it's a very pretty and charming little town on the Welsh borders, and on Saturday the local Waterstones made Christina Courtenay and me very welcome.

We met lots of customers (we beguiled them with delicious Montezuma chocolate) and chatted to them about our books. We sold some and signed all the rest of our stock, so that was a good result - there won't be any copies making their weary way back to the warehouse.

The sun shone, customers came into the store, and our friends Kathryn Eastman and Maureen Vincent-Northam called in, too.

So, thank you, everyone - we had a great day.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Abergavenny for years, but remember enjoying it when I did go.

    I'm glad you both had such a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Debs, we had a really good time!We're hoping to go back later this year.

    ReplyDelete