Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

What a relief

I enjoyed doing my book signing today. I even sold some books - so huge thanks are due to my friends who came into the store, to interested customers who stopped, looked and bought a book, and to a certain Richard Madeley, who generously gave me a mention in his show on Radio 2 the previous day.


I think a few customers were expecting to meet Richard in person. Sorry about that, guys! But everyone got a chocolate Hero, even though they didn't meet RM himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment