Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Platinum Page - a new magazine

I spoke to editor Vivienne Hall, who says:

'Platinum Page is available in print and online. It has proved so popular that the printed copies of each edition have quickly sold out. I have also been overwhelmed by the variety and quality of the work submitted.

'I think the magazine's appeal lies in the fact that we are creating a community of readers and writers. The website is also proving very popular, a forum where everyone can join in. I have now included a story hall where people can read stories online free of charge. The feedback from people who have become involved so far has been fantastic.'

Vivienne has been a writer of fiction herself for over twenty years, and she wants to give more writers the opportunity to allow others to enjoy their work.

'I am after general fiction,' says Vivienne. 'Nothing too heavy, just happy, funny, light-hearted stories, even with a twist in the tale. I enjoy writing that has a local connection.'

Platinum Page is available online at just £2.50 and is delivered to your inbox, or £4.69 in print which includes first class postage.

Stories and poems with a maximum word count of 1,500 words can be sent to
Platinum Page, PO Box 91, Prudhoe, NE42 5AG. Alternatively visit www.platinumpage.co.uk. Work can be submitted by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment