Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Friday, October 1, 2010

October Book of the Month

My October Book of the Month is crime writer Peter Helton's Falling More Slowly, which is the first story in a series featuring Detective Inspector Liam McLusky. If you're looking for a fast-paced, exciting police procedural, this novel is for you!

I recently had the pleasure of interviewing Peter for Writing Magazine, and you can read the interview in the November issue, which is in the shops now.

No comments:

Post a Comment