Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bury St Edmunds author event

Last Thursday, three of my fellow novelists and I did a Girls Night In event for Waterstones in Bury St Edmunds.

.
We always want these things to go well, but we're also very nervous about how everything is going to pan out. Well, I'm nervous, anyway! But I needn't have worried. The staff at Waterstones in Bury St Edmunds were lovely, made us all feel very welcome, and the readers were great, too - enthusiastic, interested and happy to ask lots of questions.

We sold some books, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment