Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Alphabet

I don't know my alphabet. I admit it. I can get as far as G, but then we're into IHLKJNM territory, etc, etc, etc. I know, I know, it's tragic, especially since I am supposed to be a writer. If you're a writer, knowing your alphabet is sort of essential, isn't it?

Anyway, I decided to start a thread about this on Facebook, and have had some interesting private emails in response. It seems I'm not the only one! So a big thank you to all those people who have written to cheer me up by telling me that the order of UWVYXZ confuses them, too.

I did get that right, didn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment