Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Sunshine at last - and something new for writing groups

Hurrah, raspberries are ripening, blackcurrants are getting fat, summer seems to have come at last, but am going to leave photograph of self in winter coat on Facebook page, do not wish to tempt providence.

This came into my inbox today - details of a new website for writing groups, might be of interest to people who can't get to a face-to-face group as often as they would like? See www.ourwritinggroup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment