Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New books from Sue Moorcroft

My fellow LSJ tutor Sue Moorcroft, who is also the joint editor of Loves Me, Loves Me Not, tells me she is delighted with the sales of her new novel Starting Over and her new how-to book Love Writing, which are both available now on www.amazon.co.uk.

'Well, having two books out at once is good fun!' says Sue. 'I've recently heard that Starting Over and Loves Me, Loves Me Not are in a 'Just in!' display in WHS in Jersey. Starting Over is in the 'Great Read - Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back!' promo in WHS for a couple of weeks, which means it's half price, and it's stickered! I've never been stickered before. Amazon has dropped its price for Love Writing to £5.98, and it's part of Accent Press's 3 for 2 on their writing books.'

There'll be an interview with Sue in the May edition of Writing Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment