Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Ebooks - the future of reading?

How do I feel about ebooks?

Like most of us, I do love to have a real book in my hands, and I treasure some old favourites which I've had for twenty years or more and are falling to pieces, but seem like old friends. I can't imagine feeling like that about an electronic download.

But ebooks do seem to be the future of reading, they don't need to be warehoused or transported in great big trucks, and they will certainly save the lives of a few trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment